- Q. Do I have to make an appointment?
- A. No just ring the premium line number or use our prepay system to make your call.
- Q. How much does it cost?
- A. Our premium line costs £1.55 per minute
- Q. What does pre pay mean?
- A. Pre pay is where you pay up front for your minutes and is used by those not
wishing to use the premium line. This is where you can choose how many minutes
you purchase but the added bonus of pre pay is you get 10% extra free minutes.
- Q. How do you call with prepay minutes?
- A. You dial 01603 949011, which is a normal UK number, then follow the instructions.
- Q. How do I find which readers are on line?
- A. Click on the live readers status link on our home page or click Readers on the website main menu.
- Q. What is the readers pin number for?
- A. To input when you call to get to the reader of your choice.
- Q. How old do you have to be to use this service?
- A. 18+
- Q. Why are the calls recorded?
- A. Firstly because this is required by law and also to protect you and the
company in case of misconduct.
- Q. What if I don't connect with a reader?
- A. Just hang up.
- Q. When are you open?
- A. 24/7 365 days of the year.
- Q. Is this a live service?
- A. Yes.